Profitable single pass decoration for exquisite labels
The market for high value consumer goods requires more and more highly embellished label designs. From exquisite single foil to complex multi foil designs: these labels attract buyer’s attention and assign a high value to the underlying product. They are therefore an essential cornerstone for the success of the brand owner. Combining the efficiency and versatility of flatbed technology, RHINO™ gives you the opportunity to offer outstanding labels for high-quality consumer goods at low additional cost.
RHINO™ series - benefits at a glance
Leading technology for brilliant decoration
- Perfect embossing results on uncoated, structured papers due to high stamping pressure and zero tolerance foil embossing
- Crisp, high embossing that lasts
- Longer dwell time, lower temperature, higher brilliance
- Small cost effective tools: quick setup
Consistently designed for performance and economy
- Quick setup of initial job - no foil cut needed
- Quick setup of repeat jobs - no finetuning required due to "job saver plate"
Small, cost effective tools – No format parts
Multifoil designs in single pass
Two foil saving patterns optimize foil saving
RHINO™ series - embellishment possibilities at a glance
Placement of foils in register
With holographic foils and their optical effects labels will stand out even more. The transparent design of the lenses makes it possible to superimpose image
motifs, colors or logos with a unique holographic depth. In order for the optical effects of these new technologies to affect the packaging, the lenses must
be positioned in the register above the motif.
The advantage of two independent foil levels speak for themselves
In addition to the short changeover time, the unrivaled foil saving system makes RHINO™ the most efficient multi-stroke system on the market.
Looking on the “Camus” sample, the advantage of two independent foil levels is obvious. RHINO™ saves more foil than any other system on the market.
Designed for ease of use
An intuitive, user-friendly HMI makes it easier for the operator to run RHINO™. Its operating system is designed to support daily operation. Features include
- Process optimized servo control to ease foil transfer
- A self adapting register system
- The possibility to compensate for format deviation within RHINO™
- Easy job programming with foil waste optimization
All these functions help to use RHINO™ efficiently and to save money in every aspect of embellishment.
The RHINO™ series can be accessed remotely, giving Pantec the opportunity for fast and easy support. Whether there is a technical problem or the need for assistance in setting up the next job, the Pantec support is only just a click away.